Netezza will supply a hefty data warehousing and analytics appliance to the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) as part of a $178m smart-grid project being funded by the US Department of Energy. Netezza's TwinFin will help PNNL manage and analyze data culled from 60,000 customers in five states as they burn 112 …
Smart Grid? As in electricity meteres with dubious security
Perhaps they might like to run a simulation of what happens when the security-by-obscurity aftety features are compromised and someone decides to make a drawing of a male organ visible from space.
I hope this hardware teaches them something, but I don't know watt.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS