Global chip sales took a 1.3 percent sequential dip to $22bn in February, according to the latest estimates form the Semiconductor Industry Association. While the February numbers were a bit off the $22.3bn in worldwide semiconductor sales in January, they were up 56.2 per cent compared to a truly awful February 2009, when only …
Chip sales on the rise in Feb
Jan: 22.3bn in 31 days makes 719 million per day
Feb: 22bn in 28 days makes 786 million per day
Looks like a healthy rise to me.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity