Global chip sales took a 1.3 percent sequential dip to $22bn in February, according to the latest estimates form the Semiconductor Industry Association. While the February numbers were a bit off the $22.3bn in worldwide semiconductor sales in January, they were up 56.2 per cent compared to a truly awful February 2009, when only …
Chip sales on the rise in Feb
Jan: 22.3bn in 31 days makes 719 million per day
Feb: 22bn in 28 days makes 786 million per day
Looks like a healthy rise to me.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests