Google has purchased Episodic, a San Francisco-based startup offering a platform for delivering live and on-demand video via the web. Episodic trumpeted the deal on Friday with a post to its blog. The startup says that in joining Google, it will continue its work to deliver video to desktops and notebooks, mobiles, and IPTV …
YouTube, but it's also worth noting that Episodic mentions IPTV devices.
could be any new device catagory such as the new iTablets from various venders. The iPad is not the end of new iTablet devices.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'