Google has purchased Episodic, a San Francisco-based startup offering a platform for delivering live and on-demand video via the web. Episodic trumpeted the deal on Friday with a post to its blog. The startup says that in joining Google, it will continue its work to deliver video to desktops and notebooks, mobiles, and IPTV …
YouTube, but it's also worth noting that Episodic mentions IPTV devices.
could be any new device catagory such as the new iTablets from various venders. The iPad is not the end of new iTablet devices.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan