Google has purchased Episodic, a San Francisco-based startup offering a platform for delivering live and on-demand video via the web. Episodic trumpeted the deal on Friday with a post to its blog. The startup says that in joining Google, it will continue its work to deliver video to desktops and notebooks, mobiles, and IPTV …
YouTube, but it's also worth noting that Episodic mentions IPTV devices.
could be any new device catagory such as the new iTablets from various venders. The iPad is not the end of new iTablet devices.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY