Google has purchased Episodic, a San Francisco-based startup offering a platform for delivering live and on-demand video via the web. Episodic trumpeted the deal on Friday with a post to its blog. The startup says that in joining Google, it will continue its work to deliver video to desktops and notebooks, mobiles, and IPTV …
YouTube, but it's also worth noting that Episodic mentions IPTV devices.
could be any new device catagory such as the new iTablets from various venders. The iPad is not the end of new iTablet devices.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant