Last week Nokia bought Novarra, but it's unlikely the Finns were interested in a new browser when the company's main business points towards a rather more revolutionary offering from Nokia. Novarra does have a browser, but its main business is intercepting web mobile browsing sessions to collect demographic data, as well as …
Is it me or is this just another reason not to use the iBump for cash app?
Oh good, it's just me.
First you fail me with the abortion that is Ovi, and then you want to harvest my surfing details.
Its going to be a loooong time till we're friends again...
You think Apple don't?
It's not a coincidence that Apple have one of the largest data warehouses around.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball