Last week Nokia bought Novarra, but it's unlikely the Finns were interested in a new browser when the company's main business points towards a rather more revolutionary offering from Nokia. Novarra does have a browser, but its main business is intercepting web mobile browsing sessions to collect demographic data, as well as …
Is it me or is this just another reason not to use the iBump for cash app?
Oh good, it's just me.
First you fail me with the abortion that is Ovi, and then you want to harvest my surfing details.
Its going to be a loooong time till we're friends again...
You think Apple don't?
It's not a coincidence that Apple have one of the largest data warehouses around.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL