Last week Nokia bought Novarra, but it's unlikely the Finns were interested in a new browser when the company's main business points towards a rather more revolutionary offering from Nokia. Novarra does have a browser, but its main business is intercepting web mobile browsing sessions to collect demographic data, as well as …
Is it me or is this just another reason not to use the iBump for cash app?
Oh good, it's just me.
First you fail me with the abortion that is Ovi, and then you want to harvest my surfing details.
Its going to be a loooong time till we're friends again...
You think Apple don't?
It's not a coincidence that Apple have one of the largest data warehouses around.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market