Ofcom has told telcos they should charge each other less money for running calls from one network to another. These so-called 'termination rates' will fall from 4.3p per minute today to 0.5p per minute in 2015, if Ofcom gets its way. That's a significant reduction, though there's nothing but market forces to make telcos pass …
That has to be the best April Fool yet !
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes