Ofcom has told telcos they should charge each other less money for running calls from one network to another. These so-called 'termination rates' will fall from 4.3p per minute today to 0.5p per minute in 2015, if Ofcom gets its way. That's a significant reduction, though there's nothing but market forces to make telcos pass …
That has to be the best April Fool yet !
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1