Ofcom has told telcos they should charge each other less money for running calls from one network to another. These so-called 'termination rates' will fall from 4.3p per minute today to 0.5p per minute in 2015, if Ofcom gets its way. That's a significant reduction, though there's nothing but market forces to make telcos pass …
That has to be the best April Fool yet !
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users