Apple's UK website still lists the iPad - out in the US on Saturday - as due to debut over here in the "late April" timeframe. But when exactly? According to one source, the 24 April. According to an mole in Canada'a Apple Store, cited by website iPad in Canada, employees have been told that data is 'no time off' day. While …
Now I really want one. I think it would be the perfect simultaneous tv watching computery device.
CURSE YOU INCUBUS JOBS!
I'll wait and see what the market releases to compete, probably using Android. I'll probably buy something by the end of this year, but it'll only be a Jesus Pad if the market has failed to respond, which I doubt.
Got to hand it to Apple's marketing machine, though. They know what they're doing.
you must really have an iPad for review but have been sworn to secrecy by His Jobness. How else did you get your hands on an iPad Hyperbole production app* to write this article?
Ha ha!! Rumbled!
You almost had me
Good one. Happy April 1st to you too.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE