Apple's UK website still lists the iPad - out in the US on Saturday - as due to debut over here in the "late April" timeframe. But when exactly? According to one source, the 24 April. According to an mole in Canada'a Apple Store, cited by website iPad in Canada, employees have been told that data is 'no time off' day. While …
Now I really want one. I think it would be the perfect simultaneous tv watching computery device.
CURSE YOU INCUBUS JOBS!
I'll wait and see what the market releases to compete, probably using Android. I'll probably buy something by the end of this year, but it'll only be a Jesus Pad if the market has failed to respond, which I doubt.
Got to hand it to Apple's marketing machine, though. They know what they're doing.
you must really have an iPad for review but have been sworn to secrecy by His Jobness. How else did you get your hands on an iPad Hyperbole production app* to write this article?
Ha ha!! Rumbled!
You almost had me
Good one. Happy April 1st to you too.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion