Smartphone pioneer Palm was once down and all but out until it came back with this genre-busting gem of a handset. It's a compact, ergonomically designed handful which if not particularly slim, at least has the distinction of a genuinely different look and of plotting its own stylish course away from the established operating …
Qwerty smartphones and there no Nokia N900 in the lineup? Are you all mad?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9