The government has announced a modest revamp of its strategy for fighting cybercrime. In a low-key statement to the House of Commons on Tuesday, junior Home Office minister Alan Campbell said the strategy aimed to build confidence in the provision of (government and private sector) services via the internet, tackle financial …
Response, are you sure ?
Slightly innaccurate reporting by el Reg today, Ie;
When you say ............
Police response will be informed by the "development of accurate reporting mechanisms for the public", a reference to the National Fraud Reporting Centre (NFRC).
This NFRC is for Joe public who wish to report fraud in Government Office,
NOTHING ELSE !
So tired of these tossers
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND