After a long period in which Creative Labs seemed to do little other than sit back and spend the $100m that it won from Apple in a lawsuit over the iPod, the Singaporean giant now appears to be stirring from its slumbers. Promising “some cool stuff on the horizon”, a Creative spokesman recently delivered unto Reg Hardware a …
Have to say I cant really see much benefit between the 720p and 480p video.
Not bad for the price and what its designed for but I'll stick with my Sanyo Xacti with optical zoom for now.
Maybe next time.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire