After a long period in which Creative Labs seemed to do little other than sit back and spend the $100m that it won from Apple in a lawsuit over the iPod, the Singaporean giant now appears to be stirring from its slumbers. Promising “some cool stuff on the horizon”, a Creative spokesman recently delivered unto Reg Hardware a …
Have to say I cant really see much benefit between the 720p and 480p video.
Not bad for the price and what its designed for but I'll stick with my Sanyo Xacti with optical zoom for now.
Maybe next time.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars