Google has added the OAuth standard to Gmail in a move to tighten up the security of its email accounts when a user authorises a third party developer to see their contacts list. The feature is now available to developers via the Google Code Labs website. Previously a user wanting to provide their contacts to a third party …
H.G.Wells more worrying than J.Archer
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe