Google has added the OAuth standard to Gmail in a move to tighten up the security of its email accounts when a user authorises a third party developer to see their contacts list. The feature is now available to developers via the Google Code Labs website. Previously a user wanting to provide their contacts to a third party …
H.G.Wells more worrying than J.Archer
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM