Google has added the OAuth standard to Gmail in a move to tighten up the security of its email accounts when a user authorises a third party developer to see their contacts list. The feature is now available to developers via the Google Code Labs website. Previously a user wanting to provide their contacts to a third party …
H.G.Wells more worrying than J.Archer
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone