Orange is to try and tempt iPhone fans over to its network by offering them games. It's a promotional pitch: the games will be made available through the iPhone App Store so they can be downloaded by anyone in the UK with the Apple phone. Orange didn't say whether it will be charging for the titles, but they'll undoubtedly …
I'm going to head off on a total tangent
and spend just a moment or two wondering why Orange didn't go with fruit themes for its various moronically-monikered bundles.
Picture it: Racoon would be swapped for Raspberry, Monkey would be replaced by Mango, Canary morphs into Cranberry, Dolphin becomes Damson, Camel becomes Cherry and there would be tailored packages specifically for their smartphone offerings: Apple for iPhones, Blackberry for, er, Blackberries and Plum for Palms
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?