Orange is to try and tempt iPhone fans over to its network by offering them games. It's a promotional pitch: the games will be made available through the iPhone App Store so they can be downloaded by anyone in the UK with the Apple phone. Orange didn't say whether it will be charging for the titles, but they'll undoubtedly …
I'm going to head off on a total tangent
and spend just a moment or two wondering why Orange didn't go with fruit themes for its various moronically-monikered bundles.
Picture it: Racoon would be swapped for Raspberry, Monkey would be replaced by Mango, Canary morphs into Cranberry, Dolphin becomes Damson, Camel becomes Cherry and there would be tailored packages specifically for their smartphone offerings: Apple for iPhones, Blackberry for, er, Blackberries and Plum for Palms
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?