US Apple stores and Best Buy branches will have a few iPads in stock on Saturday to ensure the media-friendly queues. However, some in the expected line-up may be waiting for the next-generation iPhone. Steve Wozniak told Newsweek he'll be amongst those queuing for an Wi-Fi iPad come Saturday, as Apple has confirmed that both …
Love 'em or hate 'em...
...you have to give kudos to Apple for the way they can manipulate their customers and whip up a media frenzy.
(Sod the iPad, gimme a wePad or whatever that Chinese one was called.)
Love, em - eh.
New device catagory! We'll need to wait to see how users play the device. The iPad is just the first of the catagory iTablets. I use the iTouch for 75% of my online time. The laptop isn't used that much anymore because why not just use the handholds ease of use for emails, podcast and audiocast.
You will have to give Apple a big applause as they managed to have a TV episode (in the US) about the IPAD opening day. The show (Modern Family - ABC) actually revolved around the one of the husbands wanting an IPAD for his birthday.
Not sure when it was taped but it looked like a working piece as the screen was showing burning candles and a person blew on the screen and the candles went out.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 update in response to cars, complaints, vomit