In this week's ERP workshop poll, we get right into the specifics of what makes or breaks an implementation project in the real world. If you have experience or opinions on this, we'd appreciate your input. READER POLL: BITING THE BULLET ON IMPLEMENTATION REALITIES? 1. What is your experience of ERP implementations? Have managed …
core or modular?
We stated with finance and purchasing, which is really the core of our ERP, then added production, logistics and lately quality. However, for the purposes of your question, I take core to mean main implementation rather than first generation.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them