We at The Register pride ourselves on our ability to get under the covers of the technology industry, challenging pre-conceived ideas and asking the questions that much of the world daren't ask. Well here we go again. This week we’re briefly requesting your insight on the world of storage – the world of storage vendors to be …
4 minutes for, how much budget do you have and what decisions do you make?
REALLY short survey
if you say you're spending less than $250,000, you don't get to take the big boys' survey, you get shown the door. I guess those of us spending only $100,000 a year don't matter here at El Reg...
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip