We at The Register pride ourselves on our ability to get under the covers of the technology industry, challenging pre-conceived ideas and asking the questions that much of the world daren't ask. Well here we go again. This week we’re briefly requesting your insight on the world of storage – the world of storage vendors to be …
4 minutes for, how much budget do you have and what decisions do you make?
REALLY short survey
if you say you're spending less than $250,000, you don't get to take the big boys' survey, you get shown the door. I guess those of us spending only $100,000 a year don't matter here at El Reg...
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why