We at The Register pride ourselves on our ability to get under the covers of the technology industry, challenging pre-conceived ideas and asking the questions that much of the world daren't ask. Well here we go again. This week we’re briefly requesting your insight on the world of storage – the world of storage vendors to be …
4 minutes for, how much budget do you have and what decisions do you make?
REALLY short survey
if you say you're spending less than $250,000, you don't get to take the big boys' survey, you get shown the door. I guess those of us spending only $100,000 a year don't matter here at El Reg...
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp