We at The Register pride ourselves on our ability to get under the covers of the technology industry, challenging pre-conceived ideas and asking the questions that much of the world daren't ask. Well here we go again. This week we’re briefly requesting your insight on the world of storage – the world of storage vendors to be …
4 minutes for, how much budget do you have and what decisions do you make?
REALLY short survey
if you say you're spending less than $250,000, you don't get to take the big boys' survey, you get shown the door. I guess those of us spending only $100,000 a year don't matter here at El Reg...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards