Windows server customers who've bought in bulk can now use their licenses to effectively access prepaid computing power in Amazon's Web Services cloud. The online toaster warehouse has struck an agreement with Microsoft so business customers can use their existing Enterprise Agreements with the software giant to activate Amazon …
So this will be free, until you've put something you need into the cloud a year or so down the line, when it will suddenly cost a fortune ?
I'd go down this trap filled route why ?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning