Discovery is ready for a 5 April launch on its STS-131 mission to the International Space Station. Discovery on the launchpad at Kennedy Space Center. Pic: NASA "We are ready to fly," declared Bill Gerstenmaier, associate administrator for Space Operations, last Friday, following a "thorough review" of the spacecraft and …
April 5 is four days late.
poindexter...... who is actually called that
Compare and contrast:
Poindexter, and a Dr Who Sontaran: http://grovesmedia.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/sontarans1.jpg
I for one welcome etc... Oh, and the one with the goldfish bowl hood, thanks!
I would guess that would be Dr Creamer
Handy name to remember for anyone writing a p()rn movie I think.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack