Discovery is ready for a 5 April launch on its STS-131 mission to the International Space Station. Discovery on the launchpad at Kennedy Space Center. Pic: NASA "We are ready to fly," declared Bill Gerstenmaier, associate administrator for Space Operations, last Friday, following a "thorough review" of the spacecraft and …
April 5 is four days late.
poindexter...... who is actually called that
Compare and contrast:
Poindexter, and a Dr Who Sontaran: http://grovesmedia.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/sontarans1.jpg
I for one welcome etc... Oh, and the one with the goldfish bowl hood, thanks!
I would guess that would be Dr Creamer
Handy name to remember for anyone writing a p()rn movie I think.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix