Discovery is ready for a 5 April launch on its STS-131 mission to the International Space Station. Discovery on the launchpad at Kennedy Space Center. Pic: NASA "We are ready to fly," declared Bill Gerstenmaier, associate administrator for Space Operations, last Friday, following a "thorough review" of the spacecraft and …
April 5 is four days late.
poindexter...... who is actually called that
Compare and contrast:
Poindexter, and a Dr Who Sontaran: http://grovesmedia.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/sontarans1.jpg
I for one welcome etc... Oh, and the one with the goldfish bowl hood, thanks!
I would guess that would be Dr Creamer
Handy name to remember for anyone writing a p()rn movie I think.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8