Asus is ramping up the number of device it offers with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 on board, announcing that more than 20 gadgets will feature the high-speed bus. The Taiwanese company has already launched a USB 3.0 motherboard, introduced late last year, and is preparing one of its O!Play set-top boxes with a SuperSpeed port. Asus' old …
If ASUS leads,
others are sure to follow. I'm greatly looking forward to this....
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked