Asus is ramping up the number of device it offers with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 on board, announcing that more than 20 gadgets will feature the high-speed bus. The Taiwanese company has already launched a USB 3.0 motherboard, introduced late last year, and is preparing one of its O!Play set-top boxes with a SuperSpeed port. Asus' old …
If ASUS leads,
others are sure to follow. I'm greatly looking forward to this....
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!