Asus is ramping up the number of device it offers with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 on board, announcing that more than 20 gadgets will feature the high-speed bus. The Taiwanese company has already launched a USB 3.0 motherboard, introduced late last year, and is preparing one of its O!Play set-top boxes with a SuperSpeed port. Asus' old …
If ASUS leads,
others are sure to follow. I'm greatly looking forward to this....
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe