Asus is ramping up the number of device it offers with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 on board, announcing that more than 20 gadgets will feature the high-speed bus. The Taiwanese company has already launched a USB 3.0 motherboard, introduced late last year, and is preparing one of its O!Play set-top boxes with a SuperSpeed port. Asus' old …
If ASUS leads,
others are sure to follow. I'm greatly looking forward to this....
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*