YouTube was having a little lie-down this morning, as its home page served up an error message to fans of cute kittens and falling-down Hollywood types everywhere. Anyone trying to reach the front page got a bald message - "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable" to be precise - prompting some to speculate whether the site had been hacked …
There was a disturbance in the Force..
as if a million cute kitten videos all cried out at once and then were suddenly silenced.
Mines the brown one with the hood and the lightsabre in the pocket
Well its one way to tackle copyright infringement
No video - no infringement
3am in the morning?
Proof positive that exposure to Youtube comments immediately reduces the quality of anyone's written English.
It was me.
It went down just after I created the worlds longest "Quick List" of Dilbert episodes. It was getting progressively more buggy as I added more episodes, then it just died.
Can you tell I'm a tester by profession?
She's not so succulent.
Is poor quality video of a soi-disant sleb attempting to fuck a cactus really what the Internet is for?
I'm the one at the back with the self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix