Telly makers Cello and 3View are to build Sky's Sky Player online viewing app into their offerings, the satellite broadcaster said today. Cello will integrated the software into its iViewer connected TV application, while 3View will build the Sky service into its Freeview set-top box. Sky Player doesn't provide free access to …
"Sky customers will be able to use the app to view material on the back of their subscription"
In my experience it's only a small selection of content you get without having to pay extra. Even if you subscribe to the relevant channel they still charge per view for a lot of content.
And the content available is pathetic compared to what the Beeb offer.
So would this be using the P2P kontiki crap also?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market