Telly makers Cello and 3View are to build Sky's Sky Player online viewing app into their offerings, the satellite broadcaster said today. Cello will integrated the software into its iViewer connected TV application, while 3View will build the Sky service into its Freeview set-top box. Sky Player doesn't provide free access to …
"Sky customers will be able to use the app to view material on the back of their subscription"
In my experience it's only a small selection of content you get without having to pay extra. Even if you subscribe to the relevant channel they still charge per view for a lot of content.
And the content available is pathetic compared to what the Beeb offer.
So would this be using the P2P kontiki crap also?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS