Telly makers Cello and 3View are to build Sky's Sky Player online viewing app into their offerings, the satellite broadcaster said today. Cello will integrated the software into its iViewer connected TV application, while 3View will build the Sky service into its Freeview set-top box. Sky Player doesn't provide free access to …
"Sky customers will be able to use the app to view material on the back of their subscription"
In my experience it's only a small selection of content you get without having to pay extra. Even if you subscribe to the relevant channel they still charge per view for a lot of content.
And the content available is pathetic compared to what the Beeb offer.
So would this be using the P2P kontiki crap also?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip