Google has blamed a snafu that resulted in an executive biography page for senior execs at the search engine giant rendering in Chinese for some on an unspecified glitch, rather than politically motivated hackers. The peculiar glitch happened on Tuesday, just a day after Google pulled down the shutters on its Google.cn search …
what about youtube?
Http/1.1 Service Unavailable
glitch or hack?
I noticed this whilst having my daily look at marissa mayer.
"The Guardian, which first reported the glitch, explain that the bug was inconsistent across geographies and for different surfers, but repeatable."
If it's repeatable, it's not a glitch.
Je ne comprends pas
Maybe the same bug that caused the Google Privacy Centre page to render in Polish last week (it's ok though, Chrome offered to translate it for me) and the UK version of the Google Finance page to appear in Chinese for a couple of days?
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich