Oracle is committed to whipping the Java Community Process into shape, but it looks like a limited workout's on the agenda. Steven Harris, the senior vice president of Oracle's massive application server product development, told EclipseCon Wednesday that the Java Community Process (JCP) - the body officially responsible for …
Google de facto standards?... you mean, like the Android Linux kernel code that was rejected from being upstreamed?... they forked Harmony, itself already non-standard.. so exactly were is Google establishing standards? they are playing on their own.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER