Oracle is committed to whipping the Java Community Process into shape, but it looks like a limited workout's on the agenda. Steven Harris, the senior vice president of Oracle's massive application server product development, told EclipseCon Wednesday that the Java Community Process (JCP) - the body officially responsible for …
Google de facto standards?... you mean, like the Android Linux kernel code that was rejected from being upstreamed?... they forked Harmony, itself already non-standard.. so exactly were is Google establishing standards? they are playing on their own.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests