Oracle is committed to whipping the Java Community Process into shape, but it looks like a limited workout's on the agenda. Steven Harris, the senior vice president of Oracle's massive application server product development, told EclipseCon Wednesday that the Java Community Process (JCP) - the body officially responsible for …
Google de facto standards?... you mean, like the Android Linux kernel code that was rejected from being upstreamed?... they forked Harmony, itself already non-standard.. so exactly were is Google establishing standards? they are playing on their own.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss