Microsoft has announced that the next incarnation of its unified communications software - code-named Communication Server 14 - will be available in the second half of the year. Earlier company roadmaps indicated this would be the case. Gurdeep Singh Pall, corporate vice president of Microsoft’s unified communications group, …
"The company says that its Office Communications Server has grown by double digits every year for the last three years"
Press Release weasel-words meaning that they sell 10 every year?
Maybe, just fricking maybe it will finally work??? We have that POS at Shell and it works whenever it wants. Doesn't connect the call? Close, open and try again. Disconnected during the call? Same as before...
Any open source alternatives? Just as an advice as for obvious reasons I cannot change current cr*p.
"The client side of the new platform has a decidedly Facebookish feel."
I realize it's just a few screenshots, but oh my god, yes. Decidedly.
MCS not OCS
Haven't they dropped the "Office" part of the name, i think its now just Microsoft Communication Server
LCS -> OCS -> MCS
Handy for HR
Most of the numbers/email addresses cutoff/diverted on pink slip in 1 click.
The state of the art in modern termination technology.
Someday all staff will be fired this way.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email