Microsoft has announced that the next incarnation of its unified communications software - code-named Communication Server 14 - will be available in the second half of the year. Earlier company roadmaps indicated this would be the case. Gurdeep Singh Pall, corporate vice president of Microsoft’s unified communications group, …
"The company says that its Office Communications Server has grown by double digits every year for the last three years"
Press Release weasel-words meaning that they sell 10 every year?
Maybe, just fricking maybe it will finally work??? We have that POS at Shell and it works whenever it wants. Doesn't connect the call? Close, open and try again. Disconnected during the call? Same as before...
Any open source alternatives? Just as an advice as for obvious reasons I cannot change current cr*p.
"The client side of the new platform has a decidedly Facebookish feel."
I realize it's just a few screenshots, but oh my god, yes. Decidedly.
MCS not OCS
Haven't they dropped the "Office" part of the name, i think its now just Microsoft Communication Server
LCS -> OCS -> MCS
Handy for HR
Most of the numbers/email addresses cutoff/diverted on pink slip in 1 click.
The state of the art in modern termination technology.
Someday all staff will be fired this way.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout