YouTube has killed an experimental feature, dubbed RealTime, that had been present in the video sharing site. The firm confirmed on its help forum website yesterday that the service was no longer available via YouTube. "We've seen some of you wondering what occurred to the Realtime Toolbar. The Realtime Toolbar was recently …
I thought it was "I'm eating scrambled eggs, from a shoe, with a comb"
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide