YouTube has killed an experimental feature, dubbed RealTime, that had been present in the video sharing site. The firm confirmed on its help forum website yesterday that the service was no longer available via YouTube. "We've seen some of you wondering what occurred to the Realtime Toolbar. The Realtime Toolbar was recently …
I thought it was "I'm eating scrambled eggs, from a shoe, with a comb"
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait