A panel of councillors at Somerset CC is conducting a review of the council's joint venture with IBM. The review, which is being conducted by the controlling Conservative group and the opposition Liberal Democrats, will take several months to report. It has been welcomed by Somerset Conservative MP Ian Liddell-Grainger, who has …
Politics and IT
IBM should have stayed well out of it, easy to say in hindsight but local politics and IT do not mix :-)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'