A panel of councillors at Somerset CC is conducting a review of the council's joint venture with IBM. The review, which is being conducted by the controlling Conservative group and the opposition Liberal Democrats, will take several months to report. It has been welcomed by Somerset Conservative MP Ian Liddell-Grainger, who has …
Politics and IT
IBM should have stayed well out of it, easy to say in hindsight but local politics and IT do not mix :-)
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know