The company formerly known as Sagem will release its first Freeview HD DVR at the end of next month. Set to ship under the new Sagemcom brand, the RT190 will come in two flavours: 320GB and 500GB, capacious enough for, respectively, 160 and 250 hours of programmes, Sagemcom said. We suspect it's not totting up HD bitrates. …
My mom needs this but with DVD built in. One box to rule them all.
Sagem=crap h/w & s/w
Agreed. On my second Sagem Freeview box and it's as crap as the first one was. Crashes at the drop of a hat, drops channels when it retunes and the programme guide only ever shows the next day.
Wish I'd never purchased the bloody thing!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015