The company formerly known as Sagem will release its first Freeview HD DVR at the end of next month. Set to ship under the new Sagemcom brand, the RT190 will come in two flavours: 320GB and 500GB, capacious enough for, respectively, 160 and 250 hours of programmes, Sagemcom said. We suspect it's not totting up HD bitrates. …
My mom needs this but with DVD built in. One box to rule them all.
Sagem=crap h/w & s/w
Agreed. On my second Sagem Freeview box and it's as crap as the first one was. Crashes at the drop of a hat, drops channels when it retunes and the programme guide only ever shows the next day.
Wish I'd never purchased the bloody thing!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base