The company formerly known as Sagem will release its first Freeview HD DVR at the end of next month. Set to ship under the new Sagemcom brand, the RT190 will come in two flavours: 320GB and 500GB, capacious enough for, respectively, 160 and 250 hours of programmes, Sagemcom said. We suspect it's not totting up HD bitrates. …
My mom needs this but with DVD built in. One box to rule them all.
Sagem=crap h/w & s/w
Agreed. On my second Sagem Freeview box and it's as crap as the first one was. Crashes at the drop of a hat, drops channels when it retunes and the programme guide only ever shows the next day.
Wish I'd never purchased the bloody thing!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...