Late last year, The Register ran a well received online conference, the Agile Date Center Conference (which you can listen to, here). A strong theme that emerged was the disconnect between the grand notions of the agile enterprise, as portrayed by IT vendors, and the real world, as experienced by their customers. Grand visions …
sign me up!
The Agile _Date_ Center? Sounds good to me (albeit a bit American). I've been practicing pilates which should help, however on second thoughts I suspect the number of babes reading the register is pretty low :-(
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015