Late last year, The Register ran a well received online conference, the Agile Date Center Conference (which you can listen to, here). A strong theme that emerged was the disconnect between the grand notions of the agile enterprise, as portrayed by IT vendors, and the real world, as experienced by their customers. Grand visions …
sign me up!
The Agile _Date_ Center? Sounds good to me (albeit a bit American). I've been practicing pilates which should help, however on second thoughts I suspect the number of babes reading the register is pretty low :-(
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby