Late last year, The Register ran a well received online conference, the Agile Date Center Conference (which you can listen to, here). A strong theme that emerged was the disconnect between the grand notions of the agile enterprise, as portrayed by IT vendors, and the real world, as experienced by their customers. Grand visions …
sign me up!
The Agile _Date_ Center? Sounds good to me (albeit a bit American). I've been practicing pilates which should help, however on second thoughts I suspect the number of babes reading the register is pretty low :-(
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up