Late last year, The Register ran a well received online conference, the Agile Date Center Conference (which you can listen to, here). A strong theme that emerged was the disconnect between the grand notions of the agile enterprise, as portrayed by IT vendors, and the real world, as experienced by their customers. Grand visions …
sign me up!
The Agile _Date_ Center? Sounds good to me (albeit a bit American). I've been practicing pilates which should help, however on second thoughts I suspect the number of babes reading the register is pretty low :-(
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook