iSoft's former finance boss Ian Storey has been barred from practising as an accountant, and therefore as a finance director, for eight years after admitting charges of false accounting. Storey admitted that he gave false and misleading information to iSoft’s former auditors in relation to a supposed iSoft contract several times …
Finance director has to be an accountant?
I think not.
He should be about a quarter through his sentence!
How do they get away with these crimes?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide