iSoft's former finance boss Ian Storey has been barred from practising as an accountant, and therefore as a finance director, for eight years after admitting charges of false accounting. Storey admitted that he gave false and misleading information to iSoft’s former auditors in relation to a supposed iSoft contract several times …
Finance director has to be an accountant?
I think not.
He should be about a quarter through his sentence!
How do they get away with these crimes?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network