International managed hosting provider, PEER 1 Hosting, today announces its sponsorship of the UK’s Next Space programme which will witness the exciting launch of a high-tech paper plane, named Vulture 1, into space. PARIS: Sponsored by Peer 1 The mission is set for take-off in Summer 2010. The Paper Aircraft Released Into …
Ground breaking programme?
I do hope the project doesn't take that term literally.
"restore national pride in space exploration"
You silly buggers
have you put a return to address on it ???
and does the one that returns it get a holiday to butlins ??
Free evening classes in Origami. Much less painful.
Go for it!!
Good luck, folks. PARIS has a better ring to it than 'Beagle', anyway....
But who will get it going....
Have you considered approaching the esteemed Miss Hilton to see if she might stop by on the day and the get your equipment going...
Considering the sense of humour revealed by her McCann riposte video surely there is a hope she might be delighted.
That's the best idea ever
I demand that Paris and Lester jointly cut the bit of string using one of those giant pairs of scissors you probably can't take on to airliners.
I work for a Telco with back office functions in central europe... I used the word bugger during a conversation and ended up getting fuming messages from management (who were central european) asking why I was talking about anal sex with staff..
The joy of language!
WTF is wrong with the space time thingy?
For a horrible moment there, I thought the Reg had happened on a new form of insect-oriented pr0n ...
BTW, have you tried to get the real Paris (as per icon) involved?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst