Tennessee cops yesterday shot dead two fugitives - one dressed as a leprechaun - after the pair robbed a branch of the First State Bank in Nashville. According to AP, one of the men, dressed in "a green top hat, vest and shorts and a fake brown beard and wig", first walked into a Fifth Third Bank in the suburb of Gallatin, then …
Are they eligible for a Darwin?
Cos they sure were dumb as F...
End of the rainbow...
That pot o' gold don't fill itself you know...
A Rainbow in Nashville ???
pull the other one...
obviously picked the day the weatherman got it wrong again...
the play mobile recreation???
They killed a leprechaun.
It puts not having the "correct" colour of website banner on St Patrick's day into perspective.
(Do you do holidays of other religions besides Irishness? I think Muslims like green as well?)
I think Muslims like green as well?
You mean the opposition movement in Iran, yes.
Well it was St Patrick's Day
The one day in the year when a leprechaun might not attract attention.
I for one, welcome our new gun toting supernatural overlords. Come and try and rob our banks if you're 'ard enough.
Sounds like they got . . .
. . . way more than his Lucky Charms.
If you want to trade fire with the po-po make sure you're better armed and a better shot. What's the bets at least one of them was firing his gun tilted over to the side like some twat gangster in a movie?
Re Islam and the colour green
I don't want to go further than
"Islam" is different things to different people.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...