Feeds

back to article Steve Jobs' latest honors: TV, icons, fromage

Apple chief executive Steve Jobs is no stranger to adulation. Recent honors include Fortune's CEO of the Decade, the Harvard Business Review's world's best-performing CEO, and the Wall Street Journal's Person of the Decade. But a new trio of tributes takes Jobsian worship to new heights. On Tuesday, The New York Times reported …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

If you like your food...

...you'd probably be better off using that *other* Steve. Of course, you would also probably need to change the raw material for something more consistent. A Beaufort (http://recette.supertoinette.com/78126/thumb/800/-/78126-beaufort.jpg), perhaps?

WTF?

Eh ?

"..you'd probably be better off using that *other* Steve"

Are you suggesting that we feast upon the gently cooling corpse of Monkey Boy Ballmer ? Or his likeness in cheese ? In either case, what would be the advantage ?

Whoever made that cheese better be afraid, Jobs will want royalties, and will probably claim to have patented cheese based caricaturing.

Boffin

*cough*

sorry for this image, but I read that headline as:

TV, Icons, Frottage

Jobs Horns

Steve Jobs' head on a plate

looks like a meal made in heaven for the other Steve

Coat

Steve's head...

...on a plate; what next, his liver with fava beans and a nice chianti...

I'll leave quietly now...

...I'm off to eat lunch if anyone's wondering...

Anonymous Coward

pass me the sick bag

yuck

Joke

Just a funny thought...

...what do we reckon will be ratio of eaten Steve Jobs´ cheese heads to stabbed-by-bunch-of-needles-and-cursed-in-weird-language Steve Jobs´ cheese heads?

I ask as someone who never took sides in the ongoing struggle...

Headmaster

Honors?

Honours for UK thanks

Cutting

Right-ho, folks - get the knives in. What? Done already? Curses!

Jobs Horns

TV series sounded good until

"director of Borat and producer of the hit TV shows Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm. "

None of which were even remotely amusing. But then again, neither is Steve Jobs.

Jobs Horns

Dammit El Reg

As a Wisconsin native you almost gave me a heart attack. Rest assured if he ever tried to move here I'd be waiting at the border with my shotgun loaded! Wearing the required uniform: http://www.cheesehead.com/

This topic is closed for new posts.