Jerome York, the financial mind and turnaround expert who most recently shared his business acumen as a long-serving member of Apple's board of directors, died Thursday morning of a brain aneurysm suffered Tuesday. York was 71 years old. "Jerry joined Apple's Board in 1997 when most doubted the company's future," said Apple CEO …
Another one of the old ones gone...
A Title Was Here
I am not an Apple fan and never have been but it seems Jerry was a major part in sorting them out.
I am glad Apple have honoured him on the homepage.
Tombstone (what else?)
Organising a funeral?
There's an app for that.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS