Jerome York, the financial mind and turnaround expert who most recently shared his business acumen as a long-serving member of Apple's board of directors, died Thursday morning of a brain aneurysm suffered Tuesday. York was 71 years old. "Jerry joined Apple's Board in 1997 when most doubted the company's future," said Apple CEO …
Another one of the old ones gone...
A Title Was Here
I am not an Apple fan and never have been but it seems Jerry was a major part in sorting them out.
I am glad Apple have honoured him on the homepage.
Tombstone (what else?)
Organising a funeral?
There's an app for that.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip