Jerome York, the financial mind and turnaround expert who most recently shared his business acumen as a long-serving member of Apple's board of directors, died Thursday morning of a brain aneurysm suffered Tuesday. York was 71 years old. "Jerry joined Apple's Board in 1997 when most doubted the company's future," said Apple CEO …
Another one of the old ones gone...
A Title Was Here
I am not an Apple fan and never have been but it seems Jerry was a major part in sorting them out.
I am glad Apple have honoured him on the homepage.
Tombstone (what else?)
Organising a funeral?
There's an app for that.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…