Jerome York, the financial mind and turnaround expert who most recently shared his business acumen as a long-serving member of Apple's board of directors, died Thursday morning of a brain aneurysm suffered Tuesday. York was 71 years old. "Jerry joined Apple's Board in 1997 when most doubted the company's future," said Apple CEO …
Another one of the old ones gone...
A Title Was Here
I am not an Apple fan and never have been but it seems Jerry was a major part in sorting them out.
I am glad Apple have honoured him on the homepage.
Tombstone (what else?)
Organising a funeral?
There's an app for that.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!