The International Space Station's Expedition 22 commander Jeff Williams and flight engineer Max Suraev returned to Earth earlier today, touching down in Kazakhstan aboard their Soyuz TMA-16 spacecraft. NASA reports that the pair landed at 12:24 GMT and were recovered by teams working in "frigid temperatures". The homecoming …
... if that was me i would have offered the boss 2 weeks unpaid work just to get that top billing!
Is it just me
That finds the name TJ Creamer a bit hilarious?
I was just about to say the same thing.
Maybe he's TJ Hooker's customer...? (Urgh. Images of the Shat as a male prossy - don't go there.)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base