The International Space Station's Expedition 22 commander Jeff Williams and flight engineer Max Suraev returned to Earth earlier today, touching down in Kazakhstan aboard their Soyuz TMA-16 spacecraft. NASA reports that the pair landed at 12:24 GMT and were recovered by teams working in "frigid temperatures". The homecoming …
... if that was me i would have offered the boss 2 weeks unpaid work just to get that top billing!
Is it just me
That finds the name TJ Creamer a bit hilarious?
I was just about to say the same thing.
Maybe he's TJ Hooker's customer...? (Urgh. Images of the Shat as a male prossy - don't go there.)
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom