The auction of the controversial domain name sex.com has been delayed, after some of its owner's creditors stepped in with a bankruptcy claim. The foreclosure sale had been due to go ahead in New York today, with a simultaneous online auction at ProxiBid.com, but the auction is now listed as “postponed”. The law firm of Meister …
Missed opportunity for headline
"Escom over a barrel for Sex.com"
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action