The auction of the controversial domain name sex.com has been delayed, after some of its owner's creditors stepped in with a bankruptcy claim. The foreclosure sale had been due to go ahead in New York today, with a simultaneous online auction at ProxiBid.com, but the auction is now listed as “postponed”. The law firm of Meister …
Missed opportunity for headline
"Escom over a barrel for Sex.com"
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'