The auction of the controversial domain name sex.com has been delayed, after some of its owner's creditors stepped in with a bankruptcy claim. The foreclosure sale had been due to go ahead in New York today, with a simultaneous online auction at ProxiBid.com, but the auction is now listed as “postponed”. The law firm of Meister …
Missed opportunity for headline
"Escom over a barrel for Sex.com"
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great