Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have devised a potential chip-making technique that is the molecular equivalent of Doodles for Fun, a 1970s toy which kids used to make pictures by stretching coloured rubber bands on a pegged board. The MIT team's pegs are silicon posts etched onto a chip using a standard …
I for one welcome our new...
Complex self-assembled pattern using sparse commensurate template with locally varying motif....overlords.
mutually repelling, but attached to each other
So then, the real breakthrough is that they've invented marriage for molecules?
Interesting perspective, however I think you meant "shorter wavelengths".
And Moore's Law
braces itself for another punt into the long grass
It's like going back to the start.
You could draw a circuit on a piece of card with a graphite pencil. Connect the ends with battery and you have a circuit board.
Take a photo of a complex drawing and add a few gadgets and print in silver. A pcb fore runner.
Now the stuff is reverting to type with micro micro circuitry.
Next: Do it in diamonds. Well done whoever thought of that one.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests