Samsung has announced it will upgrade its Android-based Galaxy Portal smartphone - aka the Galaxy Spica - to version 2.1 of the Google operating system. The handset - model number i5700, reviewed here - will get the Android 2.1 update at some point during the next few months as Samsung begins a worldwide rollout starting this …
What exactly is a contanst?
And how would I manage one?
"available through PC Studio 7"
God I hope that's a new version of PC Studio (I haven't got my original s/w to hand). The existing version of PC Studio doesn't work at all for me (Win 7 32 bit). I get an error during installation, and it won't recognise the phone when I plug it in.
Glad to here that the upgrade is due, though. It will be very welcome.
Big thumbs up
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star