Samsung has announced it will upgrade its Android-based Galaxy Portal smartphone - aka the Galaxy Spica - to version 2.1 of the Google operating system. The handset - model number i5700, reviewed here - will get the Android 2.1 update at some point during the next few months as Samsung begins a worldwide rollout starting this …
What exactly is a contanst?
And how would I manage one?
"available through PC Studio 7"
God I hope that's a new version of PC Studio (I haven't got my original s/w to hand). The existing version of PC Studio doesn't work at all for me (Win 7 32 bit). I get an error during installation, and it won't recognise the phone when I plug it in.
Glad to here that the upgrade is due, though. It will be very welcome.
Big thumbs up
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great