Twenty-seven of Google's Chinese ad partners have asked the web giant to clarify its position in China, saying their businesses are suffering as Google mulls a possible exit from the country and urging the company to explain how they will be compensated if it does depart. "We see our business volume declining dramatically, but …
Google being Chinese to the Chinese?
Google applying some of the ancient Chinese empire methods to the new generation of Mandarins?
Oh... my heart bleeds... I should shed some crocodile tears here...
meh - go ask your government.
When they launched Adwords in China...
...they had to lower the minimum bid, because for all the talk of China's huge size and growing importance, there isn't that much money to be made.
Google will leave, Microsoft will market Bing to them, heavily censored to Chinese tastes, Karma revenge will ensue.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen