Twenty-seven of Google's Chinese ad partners have asked the web giant to clarify its position in China, saying their businesses are suffering as Google mulls a possible exit from the country and urging the company to explain how they will be compensated if it does depart. "We see our business volume declining dramatically, but …
Google being Chinese to the Chinese?
Google applying some of the ancient Chinese empire methods to the new generation of Mandarins?
Oh... my heart bleeds... I should shed some crocodile tears here...
meh - go ask your government.
When they launched Adwords in China...
...they had to lower the minimum bid, because for all the talk of China's huge size and growing importance, there isn't that much money to be made.
Google will leave, Microsoft will market Bing to them, heavily censored to Chinese tastes, Karma revenge will ensue.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan