Twenty-seven of Google's Chinese ad partners have asked the web giant to clarify its position in China, saying their businesses are suffering as Google mulls a possible exit from the country and urging the company to explain how they will be compensated if it does depart. "We see our business volume declining dramatically, but …
Google being Chinese to the Chinese?
Google applying some of the ancient Chinese empire methods to the new generation of Mandarins?
Oh... my heart bleeds... I should shed some crocodile tears here...
meh - go ask your government.
When they launched Adwords in China...
...they had to lower the minimum bid, because for all the talk of China's huge size and growing importance, there isn't that much money to be made.
Google will leave, Microsoft will market Bing to them, heavily censored to Chinese tastes, Karma revenge will ensue.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8