Shuttle has revamped its Atom-based all-in-one touchscreen PC design, equipping the DIY computer with a skinny, 36mm-thick case and a handle to carry it around. The X50V2 currently ships in a "barebone" configuration, which means it lacks storage, memory and an operating system. Shuttle X50V2 Shuttle's X50V2: pret a porter? …
No, I don't mean carrying it.
1 x Analogue VGA, 1 x Parallel and 2 x Serial?
The VGA I can see the point in (just), but what the hell are the others doing there? Hoping to interface with some retro peripherals?
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way