Shuttle has revamped its Atom-based all-in-one touchscreen PC design, equipping the DIY computer with a skinny, 36mm-thick case and a handle to carry it around. The X50V2 currently ships in a "barebone" configuration, which means it lacks storage, memory and an operating system. Shuttle X50V2 Shuttle's X50V2: pret a porter? …
No, I don't mean carrying it.
1 x Analogue VGA, 1 x Parallel and 2 x Serial?
The VGA I can see the point in (just), but what the hell are the others doing there? Hoping to interface with some retro peripherals?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize