Shuttle has revamped its Atom-based all-in-one touchscreen PC design, equipping the DIY computer with a skinny, 36mm-thick case and a handle to carry it around. The X50V2 currently ships in a "barebone" configuration, which means it lacks storage, memory and an operating system. Shuttle X50V2 Shuttle's X50V2: pret a porter? …
No, I don't mean carrying it.
1 x Analogue VGA, 1 x Parallel and 2 x Serial?
The VGA I can see the point in (just), but what the hell are the others doing there? Hoping to interface with some retro peripherals?
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great