Who the fuck cares?
"Launch partners include Amazon, AdAge, Bing, Citysearch, Digg, eBay, The Huffington Post, Meebo, MSNBC.com, The New York Times, Salesforce.com, Yahoo!, and YouTube."
All in my "blocked at the boarder routers" list, under the heading "noise" ...
Considering that's half the internet...
I don't think you're in a position to speak for anyone if you block something even as simple as the New York Times.
"Go ahead, imagine."
Thank you for that, I did.
Now if you'd just be so kind as to provide the mental equivalent of ship's descaler and pass the white coat with the very long sleeves please.
I think that should be slightly reworded
"Twitter seeks to infect everything"
It's such an awful means of communication, and yet people continue to tout it, spreading its malign influence further and further.
"half the internet"
lol. that is all.
... the only one wondering what the hell The Huffington Post is? Is it the newspaper on sale in Trumpton, Chigley and Camberwick Green?
Then again, as I have yet to see the point of Twitter, maybe I am missing something?
Hello! I'm on the internet.
"Hello! I'm on so-so's web site.... Nah, it's rubbish."
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER