Five will not appear on Freeview HD before 2012 after the channel failed to satisfy broadcasting watchdog Ofcom that it is fully committed to HD. The capacity earmarked for the channel will likely go to the BBC, paving the way for an expansion of the Corporation's BBC HD channel. This week, it emerged the Ofcom recently …
day time programming ?
But the BBC HD channel is off during the day !
worse than off
It's even worse than that. The BBC HD channel spends most of its time broadcasting HD previews. i.e. using the bandwidth of several SD channels to broadcast stuff that no one wants to watch.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer