Five will not appear on Freeview HD before 2012 after the channel failed to satisfy broadcasting watchdog Ofcom that it is fully committed to HD. The capacity earmarked for the channel will likely go to the BBC, paving the way for an expansion of the Corporation's BBC HD channel. This week, it emerged the Ofcom recently …
day time programming ?
But the BBC HD channel is off during the day !
worse than off
It's even worse than that. The BBC HD channel spends most of its time broadcasting HD previews. i.e. using the bandwidth of several SD channels to broadcast stuff that no one wants to watch.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great