Vodafone has flagged up the forthcoming release of HTC's Android-based smartphones Legend and Desire on its network next month. Legend will come with Vodafone's 360 content and social networking portal pre-loaded. Like Desire, it has a 5Mp camera and an on-board GPS pick-up, but Legend's display is just 3.2in to the Desire's 3. …
So are Vodafone still shipping conflicker "free" with these HTC?
Why no Nexus?
Anyone else get the feeling that vodafone are pooing their pants a bit about the nexus one being an unlocked phone. They seem to be very busy adding every other android phone they can get their hands on.
Wondering what's the story with Vodafone IE. Going by past experience I'm guessing they won't introduce those handsets in Ireland.
All HTC handsets gone!
As of this weekend, Vodafone Ireland are not offering ANY HTC handsets on their web-site. O2 also seem to have gone the same way.
Has the Apple got anything to do with this?
*Next* month? What happened to the March release date that's been kicking around for a while?
Sorry if I sound impatient, I'm still using a K750i here - I was waiting for someone to bring out the perfect smart phone, and now they have I'm not keen to wait any longer!
Took the words right out my mouth (apart from the bit about K750i, N95 8GB here)
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job