back to article Vodafone confirms HTC Android 2.1 duo

Vodafone has flagged up the forthcoming release of HTC's Android-based smartphones Legend and Desire on its network next month. Legend will come with Vodafone's 360 content and social networking portal pre-loaded. Like Desire, it has a 5Mp camera and an on-board GPS pick-up, but Legend's display is just 3.2in to the Desire's 3. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Coat

Freebies?!

So are Vodafone still shipping conflicker "free" with these HTC?

Unhappy

Why no Nexus?

Anyone else get the feeling that vodafone are pooing their pants a bit about the nexus one being an unlocked phone. They seem to be very busy adding every other android phone they can get their hands on.

Unhappy

Vodafone IE

Wondering what's the story with Vodafone IE. Going by past experience I'm guessing they won't introduce those handsets in Ireland.

Unhappy

All HTC handsets gone!

As of this weekend, Vodafone Ireland are not offering ANY HTC handsets on their web-site. O2 also seem to have gone the same way.

Has the Apple got anything to do with this?

Next month?

*Next* month? What happened to the March release date that's been kicking around for a while?

Sorry if I sound impatient, I'm still using a K750i here - I was waiting for someone to bring out the perfect smart phone, and now they have I'm not keen to wait any longer!

Thumb Up

damn skippy!

Took the words right out my mouth (apart from the bit about K750i, N95 8GB here)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums