TomTom has updated its iPhone app, adding a much requested traffic updates and Google searches for local services. TomTom for iPhone has been on sale since the summer of 2009, but the new release, version 1.3, is the first to make use of the handset's pinch-to-zoom gesture, allowing users to zero in on map features and the pull …
So if you buy TomTom hardware - you know where you actually pay up to £240 for the device, then you get to pay £8/month, £48/half year or £80/year, with no option for that very useful daily pass.
Good value... really?!
While £38 is better value than the £8ish a month they make dedicated tomtom users pay, when you compare it to HD traffic in America... this is charged at $20 per year according to Gizmodo. I knew the pound wasn't doing so well but I didn't realise we'd plunged to quite those depths.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests