TomTom has updated its iPhone app, adding a much requested traffic updates and Google searches for local services. TomTom for iPhone has been on sale since the summer of 2009, but the new release, version 1.3, is the first to make use of the handset's pinch-to-zoom gesture, allowing users to zero in on map features and the pull …
So if you buy TomTom hardware - you know where you actually pay up to £240 for the device, then you get to pay £8/month, £48/half year or £80/year, with no option for that very useful daily pass.
Good value... really?!
While £38 is better value than the £8ish a month they make dedicated tomtom users pay, when you compare it to HD traffic in America... this is charged at $20 per year according to Gizmodo. I knew the pound wasn't doing so well but I didn't realise we'd plunged to quite those depths.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan