A former Barclays Bank programmer received 46 months in prison for helping TJX hacker Albert Gonzalez launder as much as $800,000, according to news reports. Humza Zaman, 33, was also fined $75,000 and ordered to undergo three years of court supervision once he's released. He pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy last April …
sounds like a nice guy
I'd go to the pub with him
He needs more time in the pokey.
46 mo. is a joke. This won't deter anyone. Hell the guy in a $200 finger-in-the-pocket robbery gets more time than this.
Mine: The jacket with the FED EX money order in the pocket.
No such thing - they're all Software Engineers now!!!
Too little time?
You've obviously never heard of Roger Levitt. $30 million and not a day in jail.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base