A former Barclays Bank programmer received 46 months in prison for helping TJX hacker Albert Gonzalez launder as much as $800,000, according to news reports. Humza Zaman, 33, was also fined $75,000 and ordered to undergo three years of court supervision once he's released. He pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy last April …
sounds like a nice guy
I'd go to the pub with him
He needs more time in the pokey.
46 mo. is a joke. This won't deter anyone. Hell the guy in a $200 finger-in-the-pocket robbery gets more time than this.
Mine: The jacket with the FED EX money order in the pocket.
No such thing - they're all Software Engineers now!!!
Too little time?
You've obviously never heard of Roger Levitt. $30 million and not a day in jail.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops