Turkey has arrested 23 hackers suspected of links with the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) and attacks on government websites. The suspects allegedly attacked government web sites under direction of PKK leaders in Iraq and Europe, UPI reports. Reports of activities of the so-called Code Attack Team are sketchy, so it's …
I was hoping for a story about some sort of feathered Cop/Bounty Hunter. Wake me up when that happens.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play