Turkey has arrested 23 hackers suspected of links with the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) and attacks on government websites. The suspects allegedly attacked government web sites under direction of PKK leaders in Iraq and Europe, UPI reports. Reports of activities of the so-called Code Attack Team are sketchy, so it's …
I was hoping for a story about some sort of feathered Cop/Bounty Hunter. Wake me up when that happens.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...