Everybody is talking up the idea of integrated stacks these days, but some customers just won't listen. They think they can just pick and choose any technology they want, like in the old days. Take Swedish on-demand movie and TV show streaming service Voddler, which launched last July. The company put together a mix of Windows …
Was I the only one who started reading because he thought this was about watching movies using a KVM switch?
I was under the same impression. Even had a visual impression of an ancient KVM switch I used in the old days when mice used to be connected to serial ports :)
strange tone to the article
weird. it just reads like a FUD piece put out by the Alliance of Expensive Blade and Virtualization Vendors to make this bunch of Swedes look like idiots. How dare they use some-one elses solution rather than buy a nice packaged bundle from the Cartel. Don't they know it's doomed. They should give up now rather than risk making themselves look even more foolish and let us help.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market