Retro gaming fans are being targeted in a new con designed to infect computers with a Trojan linked to scareware scams. Downloads posing as Playstation 2 emulators that allow games designed for Sony's console to be played on PCs instead deliver only a Trojan. Emulators offered via Appzkeygen(dot)com, for example, come packing …
Shock News! Downloading dubious executables from unreputable websites spreads malware...
Next you'll be telling me prostitutes have STDs!
Since when is Playstation 2 'retro gaming'?
Everything that isn't current gen would be retro. Nevermind some games are still showing up on PS2, god only knows why.
Pirate, because they know to go to the homepage to get their emus.
thes fake ps2 emulators have been around since the ps2 hit the shelves... infact i belive one of the first ones was called 'ekaf'.....which was easy for a dyslexic to pick up on....
Why would you need to go to the equivalent of a back street dark scummy ally of a website to get emulators? there are lots of good reputable ones out there.
Like http://www.ngemu.com for one.
Say what now?
prostitutes have STDs? aw crap
well i have nothing to moan about considering i still have...
yes i know the ps2 can play ps1 games but i cant bring myself to get shut of it
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad