Motorola will soon push Microsoft's Bing search engine onto Android phones in China, after announcing an alliance with the Redmond software giant that will see Bing appear on Androids across the globe. In the wake of this Moto-Microsoft pact, Google has confirmed with The Reg that it has barred the use of its mobile …
So Samsung will be releasing the Bada Bing. Oh joyous day!
Microsoft in "No Choice For Users" Shocker
"...phone owners are unable to use their browser's built-in search boxes with anything other than Bing."
Redmond /still/ won't play on a level playing field, will they? If Bin[g] is so good, why not let customers make the choice for themselves instead of forcing it on them? Oh wait, that goes against Microsoft's entire business model. Ho hum.
google obv havent learnt there lesson
wat i dont get is why are google still doing business with china
after the hacking scare?
How else do you get people to use Bing other than sign corporate agreements to have it shoved down peoples throats?
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods