Motorola will soon push Microsoft's Bing search engine onto Android phones in China, after announcing an alliance with the Redmond software giant that will see Bing appear on Androids across the globe. In the wake of this Moto-Microsoft pact, Google has confirmed with The Reg that it has barred the use of its mobile …
So Samsung will be releasing the Bada Bing. Oh joyous day!
Microsoft in "No Choice For Users" Shocker
"...phone owners are unable to use their browser's built-in search boxes with anything other than Bing."
Redmond /still/ won't play on a level playing field, will they? If Bin[g] is so good, why not let customers make the choice for themselves instead of forcing it on them? Oh wait, that goes against Microsoft's entire business model. Ho hum.
google obv havent learnt there lesson
wat i dont get is why are google still doing business with china
after the hacking scare?
How else do you get people to use Bing other than sign corporate agreements to have it shoved down peoples throats?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account