Command and Control servers associated with the infamous Koobface worms have gone through a complete refresh over the last fortnight. Russian net security firm Kaspersky Lab reckons the change up might be aimed at making takedown efforts by cybercrime fighters more difficult. Koobface spreads via messages on social networking …
..to find on second reading that the firm concerned is not called 'Knobface'.
For I moment, I read "Knobface"
must be the hard drugs...
Perhaps I'm missing something here
but wouldn't the obvious solution to the "knobface" worm be to take down "social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter", solving a multitude of problems at one stroke ? No?
I did as well
My eyes read it as Koobface, but my brain kept saying knobface, probably didn't help that I had just spoken to one of the bosses.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad