Systems software seller CA is shelling out $350m in cash to buy Nimsoft, an outfit that makes monitoring tools for managed service providers - aka cloud providers. The move makes a certain amount of sense, given that CA's multi-decade business has been based on selling software for running and monitoring transactions, managing …
The funny part is that Nimbus is not actually that great at monitoring virtual installations, e.g., vSphere. CA will probably strip out the one truly excellent part of Nimsoft, the support side, and replace the experienced support technicians with Third World-based drones.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE