...end-users just don't get the concept of offline web apps.
But the end users don't get the idea of it- they are conditioned to believe that everything in 'Safari' is online and online only, and that if they want to do something offline, they go to the App Store.
It's a real shame, as the mobile space is where we're really going to see HTML5 adopted first.
Yeah! Messenger Plugins without the hassle.
I do use some native Plugins already, Jabber for example :)
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity