...end-users just don't get the concept of offline web apps.
But the end users don't get the idea of it- they are conditioned to believe that everything in 'Safari' is online and online only, and that if they want to do something offline, they go to the App Store.
It's a real shame, as the mobile space is where we're really going to see HTML5 adopted first.
Yeah! Messenger Plugins without the hassle.
I do use some native Plugins already, Jabber for example :)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS