...end-users just don't get the concept of offline web apps.
But the end users don't get the idea of it- they are conditioned to believe that everything in 'Safari' is online and online only, and that if they want to do something offline, they go to the App Store.
It's a real shame, as the mobile space is where we're really going to see HTML5 adopted first.
Yeah! Messenger Plugins without the hassle.
I do use some native Plugins already, Jabber for example :)
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER