...end-users just don't get the concept of offline web apps.
But the end users don't get the idea of it- they are conditioned to believe that everything in 'Safari' is online and online only, and that if they want to do something offline, they go to the App Store.
It's a real shame, as the mobile space is where we're really going to see HTML5 adopted first.
Yeah! Messenger Plugins without the hassle.
I do use some native Plugins already, Jabber for example :)
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24