...end-users just don't get the concept of offline web apps.
But the end users don't get the idea of it- they are conditioned to believe that everything in 'Safari' is online and online only, and that if they want to do something offline, they go to the App Store.
It's a real shame, as the mobile space is where we're really going to see HTML5 adopted first.
Yeah! Messenger Plugins without the hassle.
I do use some native Plugins already, Jabber for example :)
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 update in response to cars, complaints, vomit