Last November, El Reg told you about how multicore chip maker Tilera was lining up its third round of venture capital funding, a $25m pile of cash that would include $10m from Taiwanese PC maker and server wannabe Quanta Computer. On Monday, when the funding finally closed, it turned out that chip maker Broadcom and the …
shot at the DARPA Petaflop Rack challenge?
As at 0.95W/core that looks pretty good.
But what is the Opterons MIPS rating?
Another Transmeta in Making
Tilera looks like another Transmeta to me
Damm, I could not remeber their name.
But you're right. Thanks for reminding me.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search